Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wagner wedding :: New Orleans, Louisiana

I was lucky enough to get married in New Orleans before Katrina came along and wiped out the bridge I was married on. 

My wedding was the first I ever planned and I gave myself an Ulcer doing it.  A few years have passed and I have learned a lot along the way. For instance, I learned that it is really, and I can't stress this enough, really important to hire a proper wedding photographer.  We hired a very nice gal, who takes very cool fine art photographs...mostly because she was cheap, shot in film, and gave us the film to develop on our own time. 

Anyway, putting this board together was like pulling teeth e.g. there are NO usable photos of my flowers. She just wasn't good at capturing moments 

So here is my tip for the week :  Hire the best photographer you can afford and if you must, take money from another part of your budget to pay for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment