Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY

I love the idea of Black Friday, but it sounds sexier than it actually is.  I mean, have you ever been to the mall on Black Friday? I went, once, and it was insane.

At least we can all be thankful for the Internet.  Avoid the crowds and check out these 'all black' Black Friday items.

Enjoy!


I covet this Foley + Corina bag.  It's definitely making my Christmas wish list.
 
www.neimanmarcus.com

I love this T shirt.  It looks comfy and chic.  Also,  the model has big boobs, so I can actually tell what it might look like on me - LOVE that! Seriously, models never have boobs, never.

www.shopatmilk.com
This necklace is awesome.  A whole lot sexy, pretty and tough, in a dainty size.

www.oaknyc.com 

How about some black diamonds for your wedding band?  Lovely and unexpected, if you ask me...

 
catbirdnyc.com

I love JCrew for effortless, chic staple pieces. Perfect little dress for brunch with your favorite gal-pal.  Comfy and cute.

www.jcrew.com

Last, but certainly not least, are these boots by Prada.  Expensive?  uh-huh. Worth every penny?  You know it!

www.barneys.com

Wouldn't you  be happy to find these goodies waiting for you under the tree this year?

I know I would...Well, we will just have to wait and see what Santa brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment