Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inspiration :: Desert Wedding

I really loved my Palm Springs get away, and if you haven't noticed - the desert has been on my mind :)

This wedding is inspired more by Joshua Tree than Palm Springs.  Think margaritas, sitting around the fire pit, and a taco stand under the stars...

mexican paper banner :: mexicansugarskull.com, couple :: Photograph by Michelle Pullman via adesertfete.blogspot.com,  invitation :: pistachiopress.etsy.com, flowers :: JL Designs, Joshua tree :: Pinterest, mexican cookies :: punambean.com, margaritas :: Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. What's so amazing :) I think those mexican cookies look tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the desert has been on my mind for inspiration as well lately!

    i hope we get the chance to work together!

    ReplyDelete