Monday, March 14, 2011

Inspiration :: simple picnic wedding

Recently, someone asked me how I came up with my ideas for inspiration boards. Well, it usually goes something like this...

I went to the plant nursery today and bought a bunch of poppies, runuculus, stock, and English daises to brighten up my mostly drought tolerant front garden.  Being among all the pretty flowers in bloom  got me dreaming about summer picnics, which led to the idea of how lovely a simple picnic wedding would be. And that's how this inspiration board was born :)

flowers :: via Style Me Pretty, cake in a jar :: cubemarketplace.com. picnic blanket :: vintagerosegarden.tumblr.com, mason jar cocktails :: luellazezeze.tumblr.com, pickup truck :: summerpicnicwedding.blogspot.com, dress :: the english dept .etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment