Monday, April 11, 2011

Honeymoon getaways :: Deals and Steals

I wish I could travel more.  I want to see it all, and If I was planning another honeymoon I would definitely check out the Banyan Tree Mayakoba in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  I've had my eye on this place for awhile, and it just so happens that Sinqueaway is offering a sale on this property.  3,000 sq ft villa with a private pool for $375 a night?  Come to mama....

Banyan Tree Mayakoba

Also from Sniqueaway, a St. Lucia getaway...$275 a night for 900 sq ft of luxury and a private plunge pool overlooking the ocean. Don't mind if I do...

The Landings, St. Lucia, Carribean



 Over at LuxuryLink, a luxury auction travel site, deals abound with trips like this::
$922 for  5 nights in a Junior garden suite at the Hotel Hana- Maui and Honua spa...

LuxuryLink

From Vacationist, how about a trip to the Sicilian coast for $275 a night?

La Plage resort, Taormina (sicily) Italy
   
You have to sign up as a member and these deals only last for few days, but if you are in the market for a getaway then these sites offer some outstanding deals on luxury accommodations.

No comments:

Post a Comment