Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hump Day

Alert!  Alert!  Panty post below :) 

Hump day...that phrase always makes me giggle like a school girl.  Immature I know...to add to the silliness I am featuring some very fancy knickers today.

Why is that British women have much nicer lingerie than we do?  I want to shop till I drop at the online lingerie Boutique - Glamorous Amorous.  Lucky for us they ship stateside.  Lingerie lines like Ell & Cee and Strumpet & Pink will amaze you.   So if you are in the market for a fancy pair of knickers for your honeymoon then look no further.


Strumpet & Pink at GlamorouaAmorous.com

Strumpet & Pink at GlamorouaAmorous.com
Guia la Bruna at GlamorousAmorous.com
Shell Belle couture at GlamorousAmorous.com

Ell & Cee at GlamorousAmorous.com

Ell & Cee at GlamorousAmorous.com

Gilda & Pearl at GlamorousAmorous.com

2 comments:

  1. I just don't get why European lingerie is so much nicer than what we have here? I want nice knickers too! :)

    ReplyDelete