Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PUNCH!

I have a confession to make...I don't really like Summer.  As soon as Summer starts to show up I long for the fall.  Lame, I know. The one thing I do like about summer is cocktails...cold frosty cocktails, and I have very specific (and very happy) memories of Summer punch.  Since punch is all the rage, lets have a look at these pretty and tasty concoctions!

Loving the floating berries in the pretty pink punch...

Stylemepretty.com


Easy for guests to serve themselves.  Adding a simple wood base is a nice touch for a rustic wedding...


via pinterest.com


Love the color of this cocktail, and serving it in a big jug?  brilliant!


simplyrosie.ca


A pretty and refreshing champagne cocktail...

marthastewart.com


I'm loving this display.  Setting mason jars in the drawer is both genius and adorable.

via design darling

No comments:

Post a Comment