Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Blog Love

There are so many fabulous blogs out there, and I feel it's my blogger duty to share with you.  I love fashion blogs, especially those that feature a cute girl, who wears cute outfits, and takes cute pictures of herself in those various cute outfits, always sporting a cute pose.  Now that's a lot of cute!

One of my favorite fashion blogs is steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com


The always amazing Steffy puts together darling vintage outfits that are always chic. What can I say?  I just adore her.  She also happens to be as sweet as a peach.

So head over to her blog or her adorable vintage shop were you can buy her vintage selections for yourself :: teaandtulips.bigcartel.com

some of my favorite Steffy moments...

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

3 comments: