Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peek-a-Boo!


I know, I know,  I know... nobody puts baby in the corner.  Well, that's where my blog has been for the last couple of months.  Relegated to a dark corner and covered in glittery dust, while I was elbow deep in real life wedding business.  But I am happy to report that I am back in action!

Right now I'm fighting a sweet tooth, and I'm kinda obsessed with an Orange and gold wedding palette... look for more on that later in the week.  Until then, this will whet your appetite...



via the wedding chicks

via Style Me Pretty
via Jessi Hack 


via amour amour
via Martha Stewart Weddings

via Style Me Pretty


via Style Me Pretty




1 comment:

  1. I might not be a bride, but love your daydreamy blog - and cake! I'm glad you're back. xoxo J

    ReplyDelete