Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting ready to ring in 2011

I am making the shift to New Years eve planning, yay!  Bubbly!  Sexy little party dresses!  Sparkly baubles! High heels! Confetti, Noise makers, Kisses at midnight. Here's what I'm thinking...



It always seems to rain on New Years so I think I'll go with a glammed up pony, why fight the weather?

 
photo via a glamorous little side project
What to wear?  I never have a party dress when I need one, and I usually don't want to spend a fortune on something I am going to wear once.  I'll hit up Lady in Eagle rock, it's local, affordable, and always  has the cutest little dresses. If I strike out there then there is always H&M...

LadyEagleRock.com

hm.com to locate a store near you

The shoes make the outfit, right?  I'll head over to Vamp in Los Feliz to pick out the perfect pair.


Vamp Shoes Los Feliz

Jewelry is always a must on New Years.  And since it's such a festive and fun holiday ditch the delicate jewelry in favor of something  bold.

I'm in Love with the Lulu Frost for Jcrew jewelry line.  Affordable heirloom pieces and  each piece is absolutely glam.


JCrew.com

 Forever 21 accessories always fit the bill for a quick, and ridiculously cheap Jewelry fix...



forever21.com


Now I'm really excited for New years!

No comments:

Post a Comment