Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Smokey Eye DIY

DIY smokey eye does take some skill.  I know I have never mastered it.  For my birthday this  year I went to Sephora and asked if someone could do a smokey eye application for me.  Not recommended.  I ended up looking like a hooker with a heart of gold...not the sultry look I was going for.  

Here are a few smokey eye tutorials that are totally doable.  Perfect for a Holiday or bachelorette party.

 
www.LetThemWearGloss.com

A great video tutorial from the always amazing Michelle Phan on YouTube

Michelle Phan YouTube tutorial - click here!
Another video tutorial, this one from Lisa Eldridge.  Great tips at the end for creating the look if you have small eyes (like me)


 
Lisa Eldridge YouTube tutorial - click here!

Or get your tutorial in kit form! This one from Lorac has everything you need, plus a step by step tutorial.
Lorac smokey eye kit from Sephora.com
Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment