Friday, December 17, 2010

Wedding and Party hair

It's fun to make your hair look all fancy and "did" every now and then.  Of course for your wedding you will want extra special hair, and most of you will get your hair done by a professional.  But, for those who can't afford it ( I did my own hair, so I know that it can be done) or if you are looking for a holiday party look, then I have some easy tutorials for you!


If you haven't discovered Berlin Hair Baby, then now is your chance.  She has some great video tutorials on youtube, and I reference them often when I am looking for something different to do with my hair.  Her Grace Kelly tutorial is one of my favorites.

 
Berlin Hair Baby Tutorial - click here!
A gorgeous and ridiculously easy side chignon from Martha Stewart weddings

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com - click here for tutorial!
Another side chignon...

Glamour.com - Click here for tutorial!
A simple half-up do from Martha Stewart weddings ... and I love the cat eye, so chic!

Martha Stewart Weddings- click here for tutorial!
If you try this out for your wedding or holiday party then let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment